Sunday 19 October 2008

John Edward is a medium with a message

Couriermail.com.au

THE world's most famous psychic, John Edward, was 15 and managing a video store in downtown Manhattan when he first realised he "wasn't like other folk".

"A woman came in to rent something and I said, 'You're pregnant', and she said, 'No I'm not', and I said, 'Yes you are. Because I'm seeing your aunt who just died in a car accident and she's telling me you're going to name your baby after her'," recounts Edward, now 39, down the phone (and still in his native New York).

"She went white as a ghost and said, 'Oh my God, I do have an aunt who died in a car crash recently'.

"Then a few weeks later, she came in and said she was pregnant. It was a girl and she named her Bonnie, after the aunt.

"After that, the owner would say, 'Please don't do that John, you're freaking out the customers'."
Full Article

Related Site
Official John Edward site

No comments:

 
The Hunger Site