Monday 29 September 2008

Sally Morgan: 'I am not mad, I am not unhinged...I talk to dead people'

The Independent

Sally Morgan is a psychic to the stars whose clients have included Uma Thurman and Princess Diana. She has her own ITV show, premium-rate phone line and a waiting list of 72,000. But while many are convinced she has The Gift, others say they can do the same thing by using Google...

Interview by Robert Chalmers
Sunday, 28 September 2008

The house is in silence. There are no lights on, no vehicles in its drive, and no signs of recent occupation, except for a small mountain of wine bottles spilling over the recycling bins, topped by a magnum of Veuve Clicquot champagne. For a moment I think I must have come on the wrong day; then I remember what Sergeant Bilko said to colleague Rupert Ritzik, when they went to consult a medium for gambling advice, in an episode of The Phil Silvers Show: "It's very quiet. The blinds are closed. Nothing is moving. She must be in."

Sally Morgan answers the door herself.
Full Interview

My Psychic Life by Sally Morgan is published by Penguin at £6.99. Morgan is on tour to 21 March.
For details, visit her website, www.starpsychic.co.uk

No comments:

 
The Hunger Site