Tuesday 23 September 2008

Psychic barber Gordon Smith's astonishing insights reduced singing star to tears

DailyRecord.co.uk

WHEN Mica Paris met Scot Gordon Smith in his new Psychic Therapy series, something he said made her instantly dissolve into tears.

That's not so surprising, as Mica, 39, lost her half-brother Jason seven years ago in a senseless shooting.

But the shock, to Mica more than anyone, was that it was not her brother that prompted the reaction.

Gordon had a message from Mica's aunt Shirley, who died of heart failure just over three years ago, aged 46, after a seemingly routine operation to replace her pacemaker.

She wanted to tell Mica she was still there for her, and she loved her baby daughter.

The soul singer and sassy What Not To Wear presenter was overwhelmed with emotion, and put her head in her hands and sobbed.

"It was powerful," Mica said. "It just knocked me sideways. I was not prepared for that. I was sceptical.

"I've seen this kind of programme on TV and I've thought 'Hmmm, yeah...', and I always switch off.

"But what he said really threw me. I thought, 'Bloody Norah, no one knows about Shirley. What's going on?' I stopped filming - I had to. I couldn't compose myself. I was a mess."
Full Story

Gordon Smith's new show, Psychic Therapy starts on The Biography Channel on October 7, 9.00pm

Related Web Sites
Gordon Smith - The Psychic Barber

Recommended Reading
Life Changing Messages by Gordon Smith
Spirit Messenger by Gordon Smith

No comments:

 
The Hunger Site