Saturday 29 November 2008

What's it like living next door to a neighbourhood witch?

Mail Online

You'd think milkmen would be used to pre-dawn doorstep encounters with all manner of 'unconventional' folk, wouldn't you? Well, not in leafy Dorchester.

Grandmother Suky Burton roars with laughter as she remembers the day she and the man who delivers the pints locked eyes in a moonlit driveway.

'It was the early hours and I'd been to a ceremony at Stonehenge. Normally, I'd change out of my robes before coming home, but it was cold, so I didn't bother.

The milkman took one terrified look at me and scuttled off to his milk float as fast as his legs could carry him. I've never seen one of those vehicles move so quickly. He'd obviously never seen a witch before.'
Full Article


No comments:

 
The Hunger Site